Armor Spheres are an essential part of life as a hunter, and survival can depend on knowing how to use them and where to get hold of them. Every Armor Sphere applied to a piece of armor increases its defense by 2 points. Only a predetermined number of each grade of sphere can be applied to any given piece of armor.
In Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, there are six grades of Armor Sphere available, two grades per difficulty tier. It should be noted that after defeating Ukanlos most pieces of armor can be further upgraded to boost their defense to incredible heights!
The six grades of Armor Sphere available in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite are:
- Armor Sphere (dark blue in colour and available at low rank.)
- Armor Sphere + (green in colour and available at low rank.)
- Hard Armor Sphere (purple in colour and available at high rank.)
- Heavy Armor Sphere (red in colour and available at high rank)
- Royal Armor Sphere (yellow in colour and available at G rank.)
- True Armor Sphere (light blue in colour and available at G rank.)
 Where To Get Them
They can also be made by combining an Armor Stone with the following items:
- (Standard) Machalite Ore or Killer Beetle.
- (+) Dragonite Ore or Hercudrome.
- (Hard) Carbalite Ore or King Scarab.
- (Heavy) Purecrystal.
- (Royal) Eltalite Ore or Emperor Cricket.
- (True) Mellanje Ore or Phantom Butterfly.
Related ThreadsArmor Spheres - last post by @ Nov 27, 2007
Tru Armor Sphere/Armor Stone farming method. - last post by @ May 22, 2013
Armor Sphere Farming, help wanted. - last post by @ Jul 15, 2010
Armor Spheres - last post by @ Nov 2, 2007
Armor Spheres - last post by @ Nov 22, 2007