Attack Up is the most constant and reliable way of boosting your damage over time. Depending on your chosen weapon class, your attack is raised by a set number of points for each level of Attack Up that you manage to activate.
 How To Get Attack Up
To activate the three incremental versions of Attack Up, you will require the following number of Attack skillpoints:
- Attack Up (Small) - 10points.
- Attack Up (Medium) - 15points.
- Attack Up (Large) - 20points.
In order to accumulate Attack skillpoints, you will require the following armor decorations:
- Attack Jewel - 1 slot (Attack +1).
- Fierce Jewel - 2 slots (Attack + 3,Defense -1).
- Strongest Jewel - 3 slots (Attack +5,Defense -1).
Some armor sets are naturally geared towards Attack Up and are perfect for anybody that likes their weapons to pack a bit of extra punch. The following armor sets add to your Attack skill, although some give more points than others so pick which set suits you best! :
- Battle Mail
- Kut-Ku Mail (Standard Yian Kut-Ku)
- Kut-Ku Mail D (Blue Yian Kut-Ku
- Monoblos Mail (Standard Monoblos)
- Rathalos Mail (Standard Rathalos)
- Rathalos Soul Mail (Azure Rathalos)
- Hunter's Mail S
- Battle Mail S
- Kut-Ku Mail S (High Rank Yian Kut-Ku)
- Monoblos Mail S (High Rank Monoblos)
- Blango Mail S (High Rank Blangonga)
- Ceanataur Mail S (High Rank Shogun Ceanataur)
- Rathalos Mail S (High Rank Rathalos)
- Silver Sol Mail (High Rank Silver Rathalos)
- Kut-Ku Mail X (G Rank Yian Kut-Ku)
- Conga Mail X (G Rank Congalala)
- Rathalos Mail X (G Rank Rathalos)
- Diablo Mail X (G Rank Diablos)
- Silver Sol Mail Z (G Rank Silver Rathalos)
Related Threadsmath behind Attack and Element Attack? - last post by @ Mar 8, 2015
Element atk up, status attack up, special attack up? - last post @ May 3, 2014
Guide for Akantor - 100% Done! EDIT: Great Sword Guide, Pictures of attacks, armor and weapons - last post @ Jul 22, 2012
yama tsukami inhale attack - last post by @ Mar 17, 2010
What are the special attacks? - last post by @ Dec 16, 2010