|First Appearance:||Monster Hunter Tri|
|Appears in:||Monster Hunter Tri|
Bnahabra is similar to Vespoid, however it is found instead of Vespoid in the Moga region. They live in relatively damp, dark locations, and attach themselves to walls when stationary.
 General Information
Official Guild Entry: "Currently None"
Appearance: Insects similar to Vespoids, as well as wasps. They are reddish in colour and contain multiple appendages, mostly used in order to grapple to certain objects. They have roughly 8 wings which are bluish in color, ad also pincers along its jaw.
Nature: They are mostly docile in nature, but will however become more hostile when threatened or sense a foreign species or inhabitant within their area.
They attack by manoeuvring around very fast, both veritcally and horizontally (due to the multiple wings) in order to approach the enemy when preferable. They mainly attack by spitting a green goo.
The shells of Bnahabra are very brittle, where most will explode when attacked. The use of poison to kill them will leave the shell unharmed allowing the body to be carved for Bnahabra materials.
 Hunter's Tips
- Bnahabra are attracted to fire, so bringing a torch will cause them to follow you very closely and even attack.
- Gunners can easily overcome the constant flight that annoys all other types.
- For close kombat one well timed move will kill.
- Flash bombs work well on large swarms.
- When hunting them bring poison smoke bomb for agressive swarms.
Bnahabra can only be carved a maximum of 1 time.