|Habitats||Volcano Snowy Mountains Old Volcano|
|First Appearance||Monster Hunter Freedom 2|
Rajang is a primatius minotaur like beast, with two horns on its head. Rajang shares some attacks with the Blangonga, even using some of its attacks. This monster may look easy to defeat, but when angered, its fur turns completely gold. It can unleash a strange lighting like attack. You will rarely see a Rajang, due to their lonesome lifestyle, but they do appear in the Snowy Mountains and the Volcano, but most hunters will first meet it in the arena. since Rajang is a lone animal no one really knows where they are born and how they reproduce. There are 4 Rajang quests in total: The Final Invitation (Final Village Chief Quest), Rajang in the snow (HR6), Rajang of mountain flames (HR6) and the download Rajang in the arena (HR4).
In Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on the PSP, the HR9 variant of Rajang is capable of entering a second stage of its rage mode wherein its body is covered in an electrical current and its fur shines even brighter. It is called super Rajang, some people may refer it to 'super saiyin' mode.
- Rajang can only be caught in Pitfall traps when in standard rage mode. When it is normal or in double-rage, it will break the trap.
- To get a Rajang Horn in rewards, you have to break both of the Horns. Breaking one Horn gets you nothing.
- If you break Rajang's Tail, it is unable to enter rage mode anymore.
- An enraged Golden Rajang (G-Rank) will move slower than in it's previous form.
- The Rajang is considered one of the most difficult monsters in the game and is weak against ice. Using good thunder resistant armour (e.g kirin armour) and use a high attack blade(400+),( e.g Blango Destructor - Crystalized Tuna ) will lead you to victory;
- If you stay on your left, (his right) side you won't get hit, if you use an ice elemental bow, e.g Abdominable Bow II you may succed by gulping down Power Juices, and hold your arrow, wait untill Rajang did his attack and hit, repeat, you may win.
<tagimport tag="rajang" />
Related ThreadsDual Rajang Bow Guide V1.0 - by Toetancham and Blade sssss - last post @ Dec 10, 2007
Rajang Training School Help!!!! - last post by @ Jan 16, 2013
Could somebody help me to kill the friggin rajang????!!!!!! - last post by @ Dec 29, 2012
Rajang guide by -LOTBO- (bow guide) - last post by @ Oct 25, 2008
*Sigh* Rajang... - last post by @ Jul 19, 2008