The Lay of the Land (MHFU)
 About the Snowy Mountains
[Minegarde Geographer -1-]
I am the top geographer in Minegarde. What you hold in your hands is the record of my life's research into the wonderful lands of this world.
The first part in my series will cover the Snowy Mountains zone. Wrapped in white snow year round, it is a harsh environment for both monster and hunter.
Why? Because it's cold! That's why! From the Guild established base camp at the bottom, to the summit, and in every cave between, no matter where you are it is cold. To ward off the cold, a Hot Drink is your best friend. It warms the body, but expect its effects to be halved as you approach the summit.
In Pokke Village, a small settlement near the mountains, they have created a set of armor extremely effective at warding off the cold. Wearing this armor in the mountains will make you impervious to the chilly winds. The normal version is not very strong; however, higher end versions bring them admirable defensive strength.
The things that inhabit this harsh climate have adapted to become quite sturdy to withstand cold. Mountain Herbs, a mountain product of particular note, thrive in the cold and can be found growing in numerous places. The unique environment enriches their medical powers, allowing Mountain Herbs to command high prices on the open market.
Animals in the range have also adapted, Popos and Antekas that inhabit the mountains have evolved thick furry pelts to ward off the cold. Blangos and Giaprey, beast that prey on these animals, are in no way inferior to their predatory cousins from warmer climates.
Even insects that are normally susceptible to the cold have developed distinctive adaptations to collect Honey found within the mountain caves. Vespoids, while rare, can be spotted in the area.
While traversing the Snowy Mountains, one must be aware of the Blangonga, a fanged Primatius beast. Leader of the large pack of Blangos, these fierce fighters could even cause a wyvern to flee. Recent reports also cite sightings of a Tigrex in the area, so extreme caution must be exercised.
If you are graced with the opportunity to visit this zone, I implore you to visit the mountain summit. Seeing the world spread out before you is an absolute breathtaking experience. While the cliffs near the summit are exceptionally steep, the chance to see an elder dragon's shredded skin or other delights is priceless.
Other Notes -Khezu Whelps- Wyvern larvae found near the summit in nests created from cast off elder dragon skin. Incredibly valuable! Other Notes -Carpenterbug- Insect found lakeside at the mountain's base. Other Notes -Ice Crystal- Useful material acquired at mining points.
 About the Jungle
[Minegarde Geographer -2-]
I am the top geographer in Minegarde. What you hold in your hands is the record of my life's research into the wonderful lands of this world. The second part in my series will cover the Jungle Zone.
Surrounding the lake to the north, south, and west, the warmth of the Jungle makes it home to a wide array of herbivores and carnivores who use the prey-rich environment to feed and breed. The Special Mushrooms found in this area are quite popular, making them frequent targets of Guild-sponsored Quests.
Located at the center of the Jungle, is a wide, expansive cave. With its abundance of fresh air, it is the home to many monster nests. If you are looking to acquire an Egg or two, this is the place to search. However, there are many cliffs and terraces in your path, meaning that you must carefully plan your escape route.
To the north, a small island is reachable by foot during the day depending on the tides; however at night, it is unapproachable. There are certain materials that can only be obtained on this island, such as the Carpenterbug used in crafting armor of the Beautiful Shell, a valuable account item.
Monsters you should be aware of include the Hermitaur, Daimyo Hermitaur, and other Carapaceons. When traversing the shoreline, exercise extreme caution with the area's native residents, as well as the monsters appearing from underground or passing overhead. Also be on the lookout for Primatius threats from Congas, Bullfangos, etc.
Another threat in the area comes from gigantic insects such as the Vespoid or Hornetaur. Spotted more often now than in the past, these insects can cause enormous damage due to their large numbers. This has elevated them to a position of prominence vis- à-vis extermination Quests.
Other Notes -Black Pearl- A natural pearl grown inside the body of a Carapaceon. An excellent material, it can sometimes be found on the shoreline. Other Notes -Speartuna- Giant tuna often found near the lakeside camp. Other Notes -Royal Rhino- Shining beetle. Often breeds near the shore.
 About the Desert
[Minegarde Geographer -3-]
I am the top geographer in Minegarde. What you hold in your hands is the record of my life's research into the wonderful lands of this world. The third part in my series will cover the Desert Zone.
The Desert Zone actually encompasses the rocky zone surrounding a steep mountain as well as the wide arid expanse of sandy desert. One must take precautions against extremes in temperature that occur day and night in the Desert zone. The scorching sand baked by the daytime sun can quickly chill after the sun sets.
Setting foot into this zone requires preparations depending on the time of day. If you enter the Desert zone during the daytime, a Cool Drink is in order, while the nighttime requires a Hot Drink to warm up. It is also worth mentioning that the lake located underneath the rocky mountains in the desert is always cold, regardless of the time.
The Desert zone is home to a wide variety of items. You can gather Cactus Flower, known for its use in making Antidote, as well as Power Seed, which awakens a strange power within, and Fire Herb, used in explosives. Another interesting item is the Tropical Berry. While of very little use when eaten fresh, when frozen, it both cools and nourishes the body.
You should also be aware of the Piscine Wyvern known as a Cephalos. It utilizes the fine sand as a means to travel, as well as hide. When traveling through the sand, only its fin can be seen, so the utmost of caution is required.
A wyvern called Diablos has also been spotted in the Desert zone. A wyvern sporting giant horns, it is incredibly powerful. Rumor has it that you can also fish for Plesioth n the massive underground lake, although I have yet to confirm this as fact.
Other Notes -Goldenfish- Valuable. Often found living in a desert oasis or in the depths of the lake. Other Notes -Killer Beetle- Found in watery areas and extremely valuable. Other Notes -Piscine Liver- Delicacy taken from hard to slay Piscine wyverns, but their value is worth the effort.
 About the Swamp
[Minegarde Geographer -4-]
I am the top geographer in Minegarde. What you hold in your hands is the record of my life's research into the wonderful lands of this world. The fourth part in my series will cover the Swamp Zone.
The Swamp zone is a narrow strip of damp and humid marshlands enveloped in mist, characterized by the presence of caves. These caves, are very cold, so without adequate protection from these extreme temperatures Stamina will be quickly depleted. However, the caves are also a great source of ore, so they are often visited by hunters.
One of the best ways to protect against the cold is by consuming a Hot Drink. By warming the interior of the body, it is able to curb sudden decreases in Stamina. You can also counter-act the cold by wearing armor with high heat reduction.
Due to the high humidity in the region, there are a large variety of mushrooms that can be gathered. For instance, Toadstools and Nitroshrooms are said to be quite abundant in the region. Due to their ability to be combined with many things, these mushrooms are considered a necessity for every hunter.
When night arrives in the Swamp zone, poisonous gases rise from the ground, meaning all who set foot in the zone are subject to poisoning. It has also been confirmed that vast numbers of poisonous monsters such as Iopreys and Gypceros have been sighted. Those entering the Swamp zone should prepare counter-measures against poison.
From small wyverns such as the Yian Kut-Ku or Gypceros to their larger, more powerful cousins Gravios and Khezu, many monsters call the Swamp zone home. You must also be prepared to face off against Carapaceons such as the Shogun Ceanataur and Primatius such as the Congalala.
Other Notes -Sootstone Ore- Obtained from crystal deposits within caves. Fetches incredibly high prices. Other Notes -Light Crystal- Extensively used crystal found within caves. Other Notes -Akito Jewel- Found near southern caves. Uses as a Decoration.
 About the Forest and Hills
[Minegarde Geographer -5-]
I am the top geographer in Minegarde. What you hold in your hands is the record of my life's research into the wonderful lands of this world. The fifth part in my series will cover the Forest and Hills Zone.
The temperate climate of the Forest and Hills zone makes it a popular home for large numbers of herbivores such as the Aptonoth and Mosswine. However, the monsters who prey on herbivores, such as the Velociprey, are also present, giving this zone a tinge of danger. These monsters tend to move in packs, so be careful not to get surrounded.
This area also has an abundance of plant vegetation. For instance, Herbs and Blue Mushrooms. Not to mention items important to gunners like Paintberry, and Needleberry. All of these can be obtained easily in this area.
You can also search for Honey in the Forest and Hills. Honey is an incredibly beneficial item for hunters. It can be obtained from honeycombs found in the field.
Where there are changes in elevation, a hunter can press the (circle) button near low cliffs or vine covered walls to climb up.
The main point of concern with the Forest and Hills zone is without question the presence of a wyvern called Rathalos. Known as the King of the Skies, it is fiercely territorial and rewards any encroachment in kind. One must be especially careful when it is entering or exiting its cave dwelling.
We have also confirmed that recent years have brought the appearance of a masked tribe called Shakalakas. Compared to other native tribes, they are particularly ferocious. Often mistaken for mushrooms in the field, the Shakalakas are incredibly dangerous to hunters.
Other Notes -Wyvern Eggs- One can find Wyvern Eggs in nests secluded in mountain caves. Valuable, but incredibly dangerous to obtain. Other Notes -? ? ?- A Melynx den is host to various items - Large and Small Barrels, and an occasional umbrella!
 About the Volcanic Belt
[Minegarde Geographer -6-]
I am the top geographer in Minegarde. What you hold in your hands is the record of my life's research into the wonderful lands of this world. The sixth part in my series will cover the zone known as the Volcanic Belt.
The Volcanic Belt is a land where the harsh nature of the volcanic rock has killed off most of the vegetation. The heat of this zone from the volcano's mouth to the caves in the northwest, will slowly zap the health of unwary travelers. Said to be twice as devastating as desert heat, Cool Drink is only half as effective as expected.
I may be stating the obvious here, but I must warn you travelers out there that should you visit the region to watch your step. No matter how many Cool Drinks you consume, it’s not going to stop your toes from getting burned. However, if you have the Terrain Damage Negate skill, your feet should be alright, so it’s a good idea to bring that useful skill with you.
However, this is not to say there is a lack of life in the Volcanic Belt. Quite the contrary. Fire Herbs grow in abundance among the volcanic rocks. And like the Desert zone, you can also find Tropical Berries, which, when combines with Ice Crystal, may prove useful when your Cool Drinks are exhausted.
The main characteristic of the zone is the overwhelming abundance of ore. From rocky areas, to caves, to the mouth of the volcano itself. It is possible to gather various types of ores. There is never a shortage of hunters trudging up the mountains with pickaxes in tow.
You should beware the powerful wyvern Gravios, as well as the rock like Basarios. Both of these wyverns have exceptionally hard shells that can make it difficult to damage them with normal weapons.
You may also encounter the adolescent version of the Carapaceon called a Ceanataur. Adolescent Ceanataurs have the special ability to spit a toxic venom. Falling victim to this venom, especially in the Volcanic Belt, is a recipe for disaster. The Ceanataur is a very aggressive beast, meaning even a skilled hunter should not take it lightly.
Other Notes -Dragonite Ore- Very high quality ore. Often found in caves. Other Notes -Hercudrome- Lives in the rocky base of the volcano. Incredibly valuable. Other Notes -Firestone- Only obtained near the volcano's mouth. Astonishingly valuable ore.
 About the Tower
[Minegarde Geographer -7-]
I am the top geographer in Minegarde. What you hold in your hands is the record of my life's research into the wonderful lands of this world. The seventh part in my series will cover the Tower recently discovered in the Jungle Zone.
An enormous building found within the vast expanse of the Jungle. A relic of a different age that pierces the sky. Who? When? Why? All of these questions remain unanswered.
While the existence of the Tower was mentioned in ancient texts, it took a special hunter gathering the pieces of a long forgotten map and the cooperation of the Elder Dragon Observation Center to finally make the long rumored tower's location known to all.
Even today, research into the Tower continues; however, the Tower remains home to powerful elder dragons, meaning that this research proceeds only with the greatest of care. It may take many months or even years to uncover all of the Tower's mysteries.
Along with elder dragons, other dangerous monsters call the Tower home. Remobras are the most often encountered of this group. As large as a Velociprey, they can fly through the air spraying poison and rendering those with melee weapons completely ineffective.
This special environment has also spawned incredibly large and dangerous Thunderbugs called, surprisingly enough, Great Thunderbugs. I myself have rarely been attacked by these menaces, but their danger to hunters cannot be overstated, as one touch is capable of inducing paralysis.
At present time, our research indicates there are no items that can only be found in this area. If your goal is gathering materials, the presence of the powerful monsters will severely diminish the profitability of any gathering mission in this area.
 About the Town
[Minegarde Geographer -Special Edition-]
I am the top geographer in Minegarde. What you hold in your hands is the record of my life's research into the wonderful lands of this world. This special edition of my series covers the town of Dondruma.
In the Schrade region, if one were to travel east from our land of Minegarde through the Himeroon Mountains, one would arrive at the town of Dondruma.
It may be related to its location, but the town is subject to numerous attacks from elder dragons and giant Carapaceons. These attacks have caused widespread destruction in the town, but also lead to a spirit of resilience and reconstruction.
Meaning that the people haven't simply accepted their fate to be just victims to monster attacks. Quite the contrary, they've established the Elder Dragon Observation Center to provide updates on the locations of the beasts, and installed large scale weapons such as the Ballista and the Dragonator to provide the town a means of defense.
When a monster attacks the town, a special branch of the Hunter's Guild known as the Guardians join forces with volunteer hunters from across the land to repel the attack. That is why the Guild carries such weight in the political administration of Dondruma.
There are occasions when nearby outposts of the Hunter's Guild may issue a mobilization order for hunters to come and defend the town. All hunters in the local areas must heed this call to defense and fight the good fight.
 About the Fortress
[Minegarde Geographer -Special Edition-]
I am the top geographer in Minegarde. This is the record of my life's research. The Special Notes section of my work is information about the Fortress managed by the Guild.
The Fortress was created as the last line of defense against giant wyverns. The Fortress was established on high ground, giving it a better vantage point to keep a look out for these giant menaces. It also allows gunners to carry out sniping attacks on opponents below.
The Fortress also allows the firing of special, powerful shots from large siege weapons such as the Ballista and the Great Cannon. These weapons can be used when ammunition is transported to the Fortress.
Ballista S, normally marked with an X, can be used when standing in front of the Ballista. To use the Ballista, press the (SQUARE) button, then adjust the aiming by pressing left or right on the analog stick. Finally press the (CIRCLE) button to fire. If you press the (R) button while using the weapon, you can switch between scoped and standard views.
Cannon S is often held in reserve at camp, so it must be transported to the Fortress. While carrying Cannon S, pressing the (CIRCLE) button will set and fire the Great Cannon. Although it is a strong weapon, it does not have precision aiming, so hold off on using it until the time is right.
The ultimate weapon of last resort is the Dragonator. It can be activated by pressing the (circle) button at the control system located above the castle gate. It has limited range and requires a long duration of time as the weapon readies between uses. However, it makes up for these shortcomings with enormous power.
These weapons are hard to use, and their mastery takes significant time and energy; yet, they provide significant assistance in battle. Ultimately, if you envision yourself using these weapons, you must also envision yourself locked in a fierce battle with enormous monsters.
 About the Castle Schrade
[Minegarde Geographer -Final Edition-]
I am the top geographer in Minegarde. This is the record of my life's research. The Final Edition of my work is information about the Castle Schrade.
Castle Schrade is an ancient castle located in the vast open plain in the center of Schrade. Once a splendid feudal manor, it is now a mere shadow of its former glory, surrounded only by the ruins of the villages and towns that used to encircle it. So complete is the devastation, that no one remains to mourn its passing
Due to heavy investment into the area, the Guild has equipped Castle Schrade with weapons to deal with the monster threat. All the great siege weapons, Ballista, Great Cannon, and the ultimate weapon, the Dragonator, appear to be available for use at Castle Schrade.
However, those planning to face monsters must be aware of their awesome power, and the fact that the power of the installed siege weapons may not have their usual effect. If you make a stand at the castle, it will be with the inherent strength of each and every hunter.
 About the Great Forest
[Researching is Tough! 1 -The Great Forest-]
- From the dawn of time, the ancient forest zone has intrigued mankind. As such, please allow me to share with you what I have discovered in the region known as the Great Forest.
- The two things one must on guard against at all times are the violent Shakalakas that live in the heart of the Great Forest, and the jet-black monster which is rumoured to lurk in the shadows here.
- I believe you even said it yourself that the strictest of attention must be paid to these two creatures.
- The first thing that strikes you as you enter is the giant tree at the center of the sea of green. Gazing at that tree uplifted my spirit and I was ready to go.
- The trees here are no saplings. I finally made it to the base of the giant tree after meandering through the maze of trunks, its roots above my head forming a canopy.
- The heart of the tree was carved out, forming almost a cave and unidentified fungi grew from the ground. I decided to proceed in.
- That’s when I hear a child-like laugh. I was shocked and forgot to breathe, and started to walk on tip-toe.
- I thought that maybe, just maybe it was... it was... a ghost...?
- But it turned out to be a mob of Shakalakas! They’re about half the size of a human, but they sure are prone to violence. I had unwittingly stumbled right into one of their meetings!
- The one with a crown, the king, issued a command in a loud voice. I don’t speak their language, but I didn’t have to for this!
- In a flash, all of the Shakalaka there turned and charged at me, waving their hatchets in the air.
- It was then I understood that the child’s voice I had heard earlier was actually the voice of a Shakalaka. What a way to learn.
- As I ran with all my might, I scribbled some notes down about my discovery. Awesome, right?
- Just as the sun was setting, I had a brush with death. This time, it was a large black shadow that appeared before me.
- It had a low voice, glistening blood-red eyes, a monster’s physique, and fangs sharper than the sharpest blades... People say that once spotted, that’s it. The end. I couldn’t believe it. How could I have run into one...?
- Things turned out alright in the end, though. And that is how my first research trip came to an exciting end.
- Field research is really tough and I still have no idea what you meant by what you told me.
- Hmm... But I swear to try harder next time!
- Respectfully yours.
 About the Old Jungle
[Researching is Tough! 2 -The Old Jungle-]]
- Today I’m sending you a report straight from the Old jungle. This is an area thick with tress that hunters have used as a hunting ground since long ago.
- I’m currently making my way through the innermost part of the Old Jungle, surrounding on all sides by trees, which fills me with absolute dread. And fear. I can’t tell when or where an attack might spring from...
- Plus, this inhumane heat and humidity! I’m feeling sticky all over! I’m convinced this is the worst place on the face of the planet!
- My base camp is nestled in deep among the trees, a river flows through the middle of it all. The local Vespoids and Hornetaurs are out, as are some very rare, small-type bugs, but I’m not here for these tiny things. I’m after the biggest insect of them all, the Vespoid Queen!
- Why am I after it? Because it’s the QUEEN! It’s got the radiance of a Thunderbug and the prismatic beauty of a rainbow! The desire to find one rages within me, like a torrent of a mighty river, cascading into a waterfall, and out the mouth of a cave. Ooh, I’m all nervous lying in wait as I gulp down my Hot Drink in one go.
- By the way, this cave is rich in Ores and really rare herbs. I’ve gathered some for you!~♪
- Anyway, all of a sudden, my woman’s intuition tells me there’s something outside. I ran out post-haste and there was the Queen herself! Brilliant rainbow wings and a golden thorax... I was finally face to face with one!
- ‘Oh, eww!!’ I said out loud by accident, and I know it’s hard to believe, but please hear me out instructor! It was this gigantic bug as big as a Yian Kut-Ku flying around and it was just... gross. Seriously, who the heck said that because it’s a queen it had to be beautiful!?
...Wait, that was me, wasn’t it?
- Yes, I know. I can’t let myself succumb so easily, and unsubstantiated research is the worst of the worst kind. I think I’m beginning to understand your favourite saying.
- I’m going to stand strong and be ready for anything that may arise from now on. I hope you’ll look forward to my next report!
- Respectfully yours.
 About the Old Desert
[Researching is Tough! 3 -The Old Desert-]]
- I’m reporting to you today from an old hunting ground that humans have been familiar with since a long time ago, the Old Desert!
- ... Or rather, I would be reporting if it wasn’t so blazing hot here! My motivation to put this together is in the red, I’ve drunk so many Cool Drinks, my stomach is threatening to revolt. And as a bonus, I’m thoroughly parched and the sand is turning my tongue into a sheet of sandpaper.
Can I come home yet...? Please...?
- Anyway... Right, work.
- I took a quick walk and found that the Old Desert, while expansive , is enclosed on all sides by cliffs. Small caves rich in Ores dot the landscape, and I even found what appears to be the nest of a herbivorous wyvern!
- Could I have stumbled onto something incredibly big here!?
- Chewing on a Cephalos Fin+, I made my way to the underground lake on the north side where I took a break. I also finally had a chance to use a Bugnet and collect some bugs.
- Oh, yeah, I saw some fish in the lake, so I thought I’d try my hand at some fishing. I happened to find some frogs to use as bait just outside the cave to the underground lake.
- Pretty clever, huh? I’m a fishing genius, right?
- Um... where was I again...? Oh, right.
- So I thought to myself that I’d have perfect Gourmet Fish tonight for dinner when all of a sudden, a gigantic fish-like shadow came into view. I was confused. I mean, it was a bit too big to be any normal fish, and yet...
I don’t remember what happened after that. A water breath here, an enormous tail after that whapped the daylight out of me there... I returned to camp soaked in the stench of fish.
- Is this what you meant by the ‘hardships of research’, Instructor? I hope you’ll send me to a safer place next time. Pretty please...?
- Respectfully yours.
 About the Old Swamp
[Researching is Tough! 4 -The Old Swamp-]]
- Here I am in the very foggy and very wet Old Swamp, writing up my report to you. I feel so much more at east this time around since you told me that all I would have to do is collect some mushrooms.
- The air is cool here in this quiet locale, but it looks like monsters that feed on Ioprey and Genprey also live here, so I must be on guard at all times.
- South of my camp lives an old Wyverian man who collects local veggies. There isn’t a straight path to his house, but it was worth it as I got some rare materials in exchange.
- A little distance away from the camp, I discovered 3 small caves. They’re literally treasure-troves overflowing with minderals like Quartz Ore. Jackpot!
- I haven’t run into any large monsters, and the research has been easy. If only it was like this every time... But wait, what was that just now?... Must be my imagination.
- Where, I must be paranoid. Silly, huh? But upon looking up at the ceiling, what should I see but a giant Red Khezu!
- In the time it took me to think, “Fork me, I’m done!” it had opened its giant mouth and swallowed me whole, introducing me the contents of its stomach. Now I know how a monster Kelbi feels. The Khezu is one scary monster.
- However, now was not the time for sympathy! I had to get out fast or be reduced to a pile of bones.
- It was becoming harder and harder to breathe... Instructor, I thought you had said it would be ‘perfectly safe’!? I thought. ‘Father, Mother, please forgive me for not saying goodbye...’
- Just as I was about to lose all hope, a band of Guild hunters who just happened to be in the area came to my rescue! Wow, talk about a close one...
- By the way, I talked with them and guess what they told me? They said that YOU had hired them to follow me and to help me if I looked like I was about to die!
- Um, so instructor... I know that in your mind practical experience is important, but I get the feeling that you’re sending me out to these really dangerous places on purpose just so you can read my reports ad laugh...
- Nah, there’s no way that a world-class naturalist and teacher would do such a thing!
- Respectfully yours.
 About the Old Volcano
[Researching is Tough! 5 -The Old Volcano-]]
- Today I’m researching volcanoes. More specifically, I’m looking at one that is the fascination of eccentric hunters everywhere, the Old Volcano.
- ...Instructor, are you trying to kill me?
- Anyway, I made a nice discovery before I even formally started my research. Looking into the spring at my camp, I found that it was populated with the ultra-rare Goldenfish.
- Thinking that it must be a good sign, I set out for the volcanic caverns, which are filled with rivers of molten lava, in good spirits.
- So what are volcanoes good for? Why, ores, of course! And as expected, I found some good mining points.
- Still riding the wave of good vibrations, I headed deeper into the volcano with plenty of Cool Drinks in tow, of course.
- Oh but, how wrong I was to think that things were going to be so easy...
- In the bowels of the cave, a Black Gravios with its devastatingly hard shell stood at the ready.
- It took a deep breath and giant boulders came tumbling down as it unleashed its intense heat ray attack. I tried to dodge, but my feet would budge nary an inch.
- Just when I though all was lost...
- ...the hunters who had come to my rescue in the Old Swamp came out of nowhere and save me again!
- Just when we thought we were in the clear another Gravios reared its ugly head. It was like the apocalypse had come!
- The hunters and I made it to the cave’s entrance by the skin of our teeth.
- But we were now very low on Cool Drinks, and the hunters’ wounds were severe.
- Upon searching for a way to help, I took a look around the entrance. To my surprise, I found some large ancient stones.
- If we can decipher these, they could be the key to propelling our research forward. That’s when I knew that I couldn’t die yet!
- Yes, and at that moment, I espied the gently swaying stalks of a Dragon Seed plant between tail plumes of volcanic smoke!
- I took some and combined it to make Dragon Shots. I remembered what you said, Instructor, that no matter how strong they are against Dragon Element, if you shoot between the plates of its shell... This was our last shot!
- Gunfire, explosions, roars... It’s all a big blur. But the next thing I clearly remember is all of us walking back into camp.
- Wounded all over, we piled into the boat that would take us home. I took this time to further examine the ancient stones I’d found. There is some sort of ancient text carved on them, but I have no idea what it says.
- The knowledge we get from research, the passion of the moment, and teamwork... These are the important aspects of practical experience that you wanted me to understand, right!?
- Heh, who could’ve guessed!> You were sending me to these super-dangerous places to show me what you mean! Oh, Instructor!!
- That’s what I was thinking, but after a while, I began to think that it’s a rather disagreeable teaching method. I mean, I was always one breath away from death!
- That’s why I’ve decided that from now on, I will go on research trips and practicals with you, and only you, Instructor. Carpe diem!
- Respectfully yours.
This page has been accessed 1,968 times.