Tranquilizers come in three different forms, and there is usually a variety to suit the way you play. The items you can use to Tranquilize a monster are:
- Tranquilizer (Required to make any of the other items listed) = Sleep Herb + Parashroom.
- Tranq Throwing Knife (can only be made during a quest, as Knives are account items) = Tranquilizer + Throwing Knife.
- Tranq Bomb = Tranquilizer + Bomb Material.
- Tranq Shot = Tranquilizer + Small Bone Husk.
 Tranquilizing Skills
There are two major armor skills available to increase your ability to, and reward for, Tranquilizing monsters. They are:
- Tranquilizing Guru - Your target will flash on the map when weak enough to be captured. (This requires a Paintball or the Autotracker skill)
- Tranquilizing Whiz - Increases the amount of items you get as a reward for capturing monsters.
Related ThreadsTranquilizer Bomb - last post @ May 22, 2014
Tranquilizing whiz - last post by @ Aug 30, 2009
Tranquilizing - last post by @ Dec 4, 2006